Aug 12, 2009

GoD M.S.G. [Aug 12-18, 2009]

Our lives are filled with insecurities, and to seek for joy and become what you already are ... The Gospel of Grace ultimately confronts us in a deeply personal way about our response to Jesus' invitation to receive Him as God over all areas of our lives.

Grace is personal to me as it talks about Christ whom is my encounter for life as He knew me! The following passage really woke me up ...48"In a word, what I'm saying is, Grow up. You're kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you." ~ Matt 5:48 (The Message)

Grow up! yup, that is what i need to remember as i will sometimes crawl back into my same habits, programming, culture brought up. Christ came to free us from sins and to live our lives free - but it is the mind that traps us into thinking we are not free yet and live still like slaves.

i want to be unchained and be accepted, even at my worst! Only He can do that - Jesus Christ...let Him fill your life with joy and restore you to make you strong, firm and steadfast ~ 1 Peter 5:10

No comments: