Feb 25, 2009

GoD M.S.G. [Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2009]

Last weekend in church, we continued on Spiritual Awakening - I updated my facebook profile status to, "Francis is changing his programming", and a friend of mine up in Seattle who does programming commented on my status saying he liked it ...

I found that amusing but yet I think he grasp the wrong meaning to my update. Are we even aware of our own insecurity is part of an emotional programming that can be reversed, replaced and corrected.

My life is so unaware of this, emotions take control of the every being and all views of it too. I want to be transformed and don't you want to be too??? Transformed to be better and be loving to others more - or are you moved by society on the norm of things in life. Jesus is the way, why look under the bed, in your work, in your financial difficulties, in your insecurities. A note on Sunday was in the 3rd point -

* There is an inner need for security that is so deep that only God can fill it - and He has already done so - all we need is to be Aware & Receive it!

Wake up to the truth of Jesus and his Gospel of the Good news and be in his righteousness/approval, How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They're innumerable (Ps. 139:17). Come and see the pierced hand of God touch the most common heart, wipe the tear from the wrinkled face, and forgive the ugliest sin. Come and encounter my King . . . do you know him?

(Psalm 139:13-18 NLT)

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!



In His Grace,
Francis

(Thank you to Andre's sermon Feb 22, 2009 and Grace for the Moment)

How great it would be have a great white piano at the edge of a cliff and playing it to the tune the wind.



I know you may not clean your computer screen very often and it is hard to do the inside, so here is my present to you.

No comments: