Mar 11, 2009

GoD M.S.G. [March 11 - 17, 2009]

Sit right here and don't move.
Stop jogging.
Don't jump like a monkey.
Slow down.
Just, be still!

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God...
(Hillsongs)

The Lord is great! Be awaken to the message of God that you have already been approved! Not to be afraid to please anyone but only the approval of Christ. The week has been long as it was all about me stressing out money, the idols in my life that tells me that Christ is not the main focus in my life.

John 10:9-11 (NLT)

9 Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. 10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.


The realization of your own program will beginning the awareness and restoring our lives that Jesus came to restore through the Gospel of Grace. Our lives need the constant fill of God whom fills us and never stops to fill you up with grace. There is more to this life than dying, as Jesus came to give life and to seek the joy that he unconditionally gives. Find him there at the cross, I sometimes find comfort in my Lord as there are so much uncertainties, my cultural fulfillment, the needs of your externals - Let Jesus be our inside out solution. Steven Curtis Chapman - wrote this song, "I will be Here".

Enjoy your day and may we meet one day where we can be in the love of our God.


I Will Be Here(Steven Curtis Chapman)

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the sun does not appear
I will be here
If in the dark, we lose sight of love
Hold my hand, and have no fear
'Cause I will be here

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together
I will be here ...

The song sung by a gentleman who really captured Steven's song - God Bless

No comments: